logo
  | |  

History

Monterey Mechanical Co. was founded in 1942, and as the name implies, was located in Monterey, California. Its primary focus was construction work for the war effort. Although the headquarters was moved to Oakland in 1946, the Monterey name was retained.

The evolution of the present Monterey Mechanical Co. contains several changes. What started as a partnership is now a corporation. The company now acts as a prime contractor performing civil and millwright work as well as process mechanical, HVAC and metal fabrication. The company is entirely employee owned and as such has a genuine commitment to customer satisfaction.


MMC

 

Site developed by Erial Studios